RSS

Autorzy:

New York City - My first small animal clinic experience




After my first year of vet school I went to visit USA during summer 2009. Having a lot of fun with lovely and truly important to me people I decided to spend some time at the local veterinary clinic. I went to Armory Dog & Cat Hospital and was kindly welcomed by doctor Albert Burchman and his highly qualified stuff. 
I was observing all the surgery procedures being performed 

...with some time I started to help in preparing our patients



and never forgetting about learning all the time although I hardly knew anything about surgery (yet...)

Jose (a veterinarian from Dominican Republic) was teaching me a lot but what I loved the most about him was that we were having fun all the time during our shifts, how nice person he is!


 


Everybody loves puppies! :)




Have you ever seen a 12-kg-cat?






...or an ear-piercing in a dog? only in u.s :)


What I faced for the first time in usa was tail docking and ear cropping...kind of controvesial subject, I am personally against and I might be curious about your opinions.


 This question is regulated by a law and if you are interested how is the thing in your country check it out here:





THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO ACHIEVE!





 Thank you Ramon,Carola,Miguel and Alan for giving me so much love all these days in nyc, I will never forget that!








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.